Energise Your Life by Freeing Your Mind
Author: Dennis William Hauck
The magic and mystery of the ancient craft revealed for a new, modern age
It's completely understandable if you're in the dark about alchemy. It has been practiced around the world and linked to various religious rites, scientific experiments, and of course, magic - a series of beliefs and disciplines that defy categorization and definition.
The Awakened Life: Alchemy demystifies this ancient art with an easy-to-understand overview of its history, philosophies, and practices. This new edition, published over a decade after the original, offer even more essential information and tools.
In it, you'll find:
- The basic principles of alchemy, including the Three Essentials that are present in all things
- The alchemist's code - ciphers, signs, symbols, and sacred geometry
- A list of tonics, elixirs, and other alchemical medicines
- An explanation on the three stages of alchemical transformation
- A look at the relationship between alchemy and science
- A focus on how to trigger personal transformation using the psychological and spiritual techniques of alchemy.
It's time to apply these powerful principles to your life to gain increased energy, awareness, and understanding!
About the Author
Dennis William Hauck is an author, consultant, and lecturer working to facilitate personal and institutional transformation through the application of the ancient principles of alchemy. He is the publisher of the Alchemy Journal and the author of more than a dozen books on alchemy, including The Emerald Tablet- Alchemy for Personal Transformation and The Sorcerer's Stone- A Beginner's Guide to Alchemy. Hauck has been interviewed on nearly 400 radio and television programs, including NPR's Morning Edition, Extra, and CNN Reports
Pick Up, Shipping + Returns
We ship worldwide and do also offer click + collect.