Little Book Of Detox
The Little Books of Mind, Body & Spirit
An introduction to everything you need to enhance your life by means of detox.
Although it may be small in size, the Little Book of Detox punches well above its weight. For those who want to understand the way the body reacts to good and bad foods, this book will give you the answers. It demonstrates how to rid the body of dangerous toxins and the effect that this will have, as well as exploring how things like de-cluttering the home and workplace or changing the products that you use in your house can help the mind and emotions to detoxify.
Notes about fibre:
- Natural fibre from whole foods promotes good health
- Provides bulk, making stools softer and easier to pass
- It's the perfect food for friendly bacteria
- Soluble fibre helps to lower levels of cholesterol
- Speeds up the transition of waste - this ensures that auto-intoxication is kept to a minimum
- Helps to keep blood sugar levels stable; less insulin is produced
- Makes us feel full and less likely to overeat.
About the Author
Sonia Jones Sonia Jones, ND, trained as a nutritional therapist and reflexologist in the UK and as a naturopath in Australia.
Sonia is the owner of the Haven, a health spa, fitness center, and hotel in Panama, and works with a team of practitioners with vast experience in treating and helping guests from all over the world regain their health.
She is the author of three books and an entrepreneur of her own brand of totally natural and organic skin care products.
Pick Up, Shipping + Returns
We ship worldwide and do also offer click + collect.