Plants of Power
Cultivate your garden apothecary and transform your life
Plants of Power is a modern guide to the foundational plants you can grow in your own garden apothecary. Reconnect with the natural world, discover age-old wisdom and tap into the power of plants to help us, whether for mood, healing, love or other aspects of our lives.
- Discover 66 amazing easy-to-grow plants that can change a garden - and a life!
- Detailed information and growing advice on 66 Plants of Power.
- Discover the history, mythos, magic and medicinal benefits of these plants.
- Fantastic recipes and plant projects to try.
- Planting guide by the seasons gives you the best chance of growing success.
- Learn all about wild foraging.
- A treasure trove of tips on successful propagation and cultivation.
Getting your hands in the dirt has never been so much fun!
About the Authors
Stacey Demarco a bestselling author who specializes in nature and mythos-based subjects. She is the author of the acclaimed Queen of the Moon Oracle. She lives in Australia with her husband, animal companions, and about 10,000 bees. Her favorite plant is chickweed because, being clumsy, she often finds this anti-inflammatory herb very handy.
Miranda Mueller is a permaculturalist who lives with her husband and two children, chickens, and other animals in the Dandenong Ranges of Victoria, Australia. Successfully managing a small farm and family, Miranda chooses to grow their food on the three picturesque, mountainous acres they call home. Miranda teaches permaculture from the home farm and regularly opens the farm gates to encourage others to reconnect with the art of growing food, for people's health as well as for the earth's well-being.
Pick Up, Shipping + Returns
We ship worldwide and do also offer click + collect.