The Book Of Self Care
Never has the idea of mindfully checking in with ourselves and creating a “whole body” health—health that is more than simply the absence of illness—been so appealing. In this guide to self-care, wellness and beauty educator Mary Beth Janssen reveals how introspection, ritual, and love can help cure existential woes. She profiles a wide range of activities and exercises, including:
- Karma Cleanse: How to cultivate/give lovingkindness, compassion, and forgiveness in yourself, and then pay it forward.
- Intention, meditation, and breathwork techniques: Exercises for calm and centered living.
- Emotional Housecleaning: How to deal with unprocessed emotions “stuck” within yourself.
- Setting Healthy Boundaries: Check-in exercises for relationships that will help you reevaluate and build your support network.
- Tips for nourishing yourself, deep sleep, and beauty rituals to celebrate your body.
Pick Up, Shipping + Returns
We ship worldwide and do also offer click + collect.